Over the last few months, many of us have seen more of the four walls of our homes than we ever thought we would. We’ve patiently been making the most of our gardens and local nature spots, itching for a change of scenery and a new place to explore without being confined. If this resonates with you, scroll through our top twelve experiences where you can feel free and in awe of the natural world.
2. Glide down a tributary of the Amazon in a canoe.
3. Camp in the wilderness in Botswana.
4. Hike through glaciers and lakes in Patagonia.
6. Climb sand dunes in Namibia.
7. Experience Costa Rica's vehicle-free national parks.
8. Trek through the strikingly beautiful Andes.
9. Spot rare species in the largest wetlands in the world.
10. Marvel at the vast expanse of the Uyuni Salt Flats.
11. Lose yourself in Mexico’s Sumidero Canyon.
12. Admire Easter Island’s monolithic statues and relax on palm-fringed beaches.
Our flexible booking conditions will remain in place so you will get a guaranteed refund or option to rebook if we cannot operate your trip.
You can find all our 2021 holidays online or speak to a Llama Travel consultant on 020 7263 3000.
Found this blog useful? Sign up to our newsletter for more holiday tips and advice!